The Donna Bella Styler Collection is an advanced line of hair appliances with premium Flat Irons and Curling Wands known for performance and reliability. This manual provides not only safety information but also important tips on handling your new iron properly, caring for it and helpful styling tips that will give you years of service and beautiful smooth hair.
Features and Benefits
Premium 100% Ceramic plates infused with powerful Ionic Black Tourmaline gems smooth down ragged open hair cuticles. The Tourmaline gem’s natural far-infrared properties distribute even heat to hair within the shaft preventing damaged to outer cuticle.
Together they deliver the following benefits:
- Seal and lock in moisture and the hair’s essential oils
- Eliminate frizz and fly-aways
- Promotes smoother, silkier hair
- Renews softness, luster and shine
- Deep, long lasting straight hair that retains for days
- Reduces the amount of time to achieve professional results
- Suitable for all hair lengths and thickness
The Donna Bella Styler Collection features:
- Sleek, ergonomic design with no-slip grip
- Heats to maximum temperature swiftly and will remain constant throughout use
- Clamping plates are even and close tight for consistent style and even heat
- Floating plates optimize styling efficiency
- Beveled plates allow multiple styling techniques
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Hooked end for easy hanging and storage
- Variable temperature setting for all hair types
- 220-240V, 50Hz
- Temperature gauge offers ranges from 140°F to 450°F (60°C-230°C)
- Power: 35W
Styling Iron Instructions
- Plug into a suitable main socket and switch to the ON position.
- The red power indicator light will illuminate to indicate the flat iron is heating up.
- Set temperature gauge from 140°F (60°C) to 450°F (230°C).
- Allow straightening iron to heat up (approximately 30-60 seconds).
- Brush the hair and separate into sections about 2 inches wide and place the section between clamping plates as close to scalp without touching it. DO NOT TOUCH THE SCALP.
- Hold plates firmly closed with hair section in between, sliding the iron down and off the section of the hair. DO NOT HOLD THE HAIR BETWEEN THE CLAMPING PLATES FOR MORE THAN 2-5 SECONDS (depending on hair thickness).
- After one section is straightened move to another section and repeat the process until all the hair is straightened.
- Upon completion turn the appliance switch to off position, unplug cord and allow the unit to cool down completely before storing.
Insert a 2-inch section of hair between the plates, then squeeze the handle together and glide slowly through hair from the roots to the ends.
Insert a 2-inch section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handle together and glide iron to the ends, then wind hair around plates.
Insert a 2-inch section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handle together and slowly glide hair together beginning at the roots, slightly flip out the ends.
Insert a 2-inch section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handle together and slowly glide hair together beginning at the roots, slightly flip in the ends.
Donnabella offers superior hair care products that will deliver shine, softness strength and structure for all hair types. Our professional collection protects against heat damage and will transform frizzy, dry, coarse hair into a salon-smooth style.
The right tools are critical for the professionals and donna bella offers accessories for our collections. Visit us on the web to see all of our salon grade products www.donnabella.co.uk
Guarantee & Warranty
Donna Bella’s hair stylers are manufactured to the highest standards and will provide you with superior performance when used in accordance with the instructions in this manual. The device is guaranteed against defective materials or workmanship for a lifetime. It also insures you to a timely response to your warranty requests.
Donna Bella cannot guarantee the quality of products sold by unauthorized dealers. Purchasing donna bella products from internet site no legitimately representing donna bella’s products forfeits the warranty.
- Product must be registered within 90 days to validate warranty(warranty card enclosed) or at www.donnabella.co.uk
- Please keep a dated receipt as proof of purchase. The date of sale and the seller’s stamp is required for the validity of the warranty
- Warranty does not apply to devices showing abuse, damage or to our judgment are not defective.
- Warranty is not valid if damage has been caused to the product being dropped or if repair has been attempted by any unauthorized person.
- In the unlikely event that the product is found defective please return the appliance in its original packaging with a check or money order in the amount of £24.95 for shipping, 4 in one set will be £49.95 handling and processing and you will receive a replacement within 7-10 business days. Please also include your most current mailing address and phone number.
- Nothing in this guarantee excludes, restricts or otherwise affects your statutory rights.
- You can register your product online at www.donnabella.co.uk
General Safety Instructions
It is important to read all the safety instructions before using your donnabella styling iron and save them for future reference or new users. Remember this is an electrical device and the clamping plates are intended to reach very high temperature up to 450°F (230°C).
- Keep this appliance out of reach of children
- WARNING! To protect against electric shock, never allow appliance, its cord or plug to come into contact with water or any other liquid. Do not use in a bathtub or in the shower. Do not place near sinks or baths or anywhere the unit may fall into liquid.
- Never reach for any electrical appliance that has fallen into water. Switch off the power supply at the main breaker, then unplug. DO NOT attempt to re-use appliance if it has been submerged in water
- Do not handle with wet hands. Insure that hands are dry before operating or adjusting any switch on the unit or touching the plug.
- CAUTION! – Danger of burns. The ceramic plates become very hot during operation and will remain hot for some time after the unit is turned off. Burning can occur from touching heated unit parts. Use carefully and supervise others accordingly.
- Do not place appliance near aerosol cans, spray products or other toiletries.
- This styling iron is only for use on hair that is at least 90% dry. Allow hair to dry before using the appliance or use a blow dryer to dry hair.
- Do not allow the hot plates to come in contact with carpets, other textiles, plastics or non-heat-proof surfaces while in use or while still hot after use. Also make sure that the hot plates do not come into contact with the electrical cord.
- To avoid potential damage to property, never leave the appliance while it is turned on.
- Unplug the appliance after use from the electrical socket. Even if the iron is switched off, the electrical current still reaches the device.
- Always allow the device to cool before touching it or before storing (approximately 10 minutes).
- Using this appliance in other countries may require an adaptor. Using improper voltage may result in damage to the heating elements and possible injury to the user.
- Always inspect appliance before use; pay particular attention to the condition of the cord and the clamping plates. DO NOT USE with damaged cord, plug or clamping plates.
- Do not use if the appliance has been dropped, left outdoors, submerged in water or if it is not working according to instructions.
- Before cleaning your styling iron always unplug the appliance from the power source and allow to completely cool down.
- We recommend wiping the appliance down with a damp, soft cloth.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasives, solvents or commercial cleaners. NEVER immerse appliance in water to clean.
- When appliance is not in use, unplug it.
- Allow the unit to completely cool down before storing.
- Store in dry locations and away from children.
- Do not wrap cord around the appliance.
- Regularly check appliance for wear and damage, particularly to cord and plug.
- WARNING! If any malfunction does occur, do not attempt to repair the appliance. Has no user-serviceable parts.